How to recover the account password
If you have forgotten your password and you previously entered an email address when signing up for the account or in your preferences, and you still have access to that email account, then these instructions can help you recover access to your account.
1) Go to special page "PasswordReset" by clicking on the link labeled "Forgot your password?". See figure 1.
- Figure 1 - View of the login page with the password recovery link.
2) Now you can enter either your username or your email. If you are certain of your email, but not your user name, only enter your email. Click on "Reset password". See figure 2.
- Figure 2 - View of special page "PasswordReset" with fields.
3) The system will send a temporary password to your saved email address that will allow you to retrieve your account. You can change the password after you log in. See figure 3.
- Figure 3 - View of the password reset email.
4) Now go to special page "UserLogin" and fill in the details provided with the email. You will then be asked to provide a new password.